- Generation of standard direct current/voltage signals for calibration of digital measuring devices IP-4-TK, IP-5-TK, IP-6-TK, IP-6M-TK, IP-7-TK or other types of devices, that use the value of direct current/ voltage as an input signal.
- Can be used to simulate thermocouple signals, test the communication lines between the primary transducer (sensor) and the device.
- Programmatically setting up output signal type selection (current or voltage).
- Possibility to specify several user scales, corresponding to the range of the current/voltage output signal.
- Changing the value of the output signal in mA/mV/V or in units of the user scale.
- Power supply by batteries or by AC/DC adapter.
- Automatic batteries charge control.
- Supplied with AC/DC adapter 220VAC / 12VDC and with batteries AAA type.
|Output current signal range, mA||0..5; 4..20; 0..20|
|Output voltage signal range (depending on the modification)||0..40 mV
|Absolute error of the formation of current signal, µА, up to||±10|
|Reduced error of the formation of voltage signal, %, up to||±0.5|
|Load resistance (including connection lines):
|Average battery life time not less than, h||4|
|Operating temperature range0||+5°С..+50°С|
|Dust and moisture protection||IP41|
|Overall dimensions, mm||125×80×37|
Battery current source BIT-2-TK-XХ, where
ХX – верхний предел изменения выходного сигнала напряжения:
«10» – from 0 to 10 V;
«40» – from 0 to 40 mV.
Example. BIT-2-TK-40 – battery current source with output current signal 0..20 mA and output voltage signal 0..40 mV.