- Designed for wiring inside turbine.
- Complies with requirements of technical conditions TU 16-505.179-76.
- Cables are tolerant to salt (sea) fog, fungus, solar radiation, oil fog under temperature up to 130 0C.
- Cables can be equipped with 2RM connectors of different versions, connectors with larger diameter of pins and gold-plated contacts.
- Connectors are sealed with epoxy.
- Connectors and lugs used in the manufacture do not sustain combustion.
- Can be used complete with the connecting wires PS.TK.
|Strand cross section||0.35 mm2|
|Number of strands||2, 4, 7, 12|
|Operating temperature range:
|Minimum durability, years||15|
Connecting cable KS.TK-XXXX:
XXXX – code of cable drawing assigned by the company.
Specify when ordering:
- cable length;
- number of strands;
- number of connectors;
- connector type.