- Frequency signals generating for calibration of tachometers TE-6K-TK or compatible which use contactless inductive switches with pulsed type signal or magnetic inductive sensors.
- Can be used for communication line between sensor and tachometer testing and tachometer functioning control in operation mode.
- Inductive switches with pulsed type signal or magnetic inductive sensor signal imitation.
- Possibility to choose five frequency values for user-defined list.
- Generating frequency indication according to set marks count.
|Output parameters according to modification:
variable polarity signal
|Frequency range according to modification:
|Relative error frequency setting, %, up to||±0,005|
|Operating temperature range||+5°С .. +50°С|
|Dust and moisture protection||IP40|
* – pulse oscillator is producing with certain marks count from specific range. Marks count is set on production stage by customer’s request.
** – real output frequency is n times more than displaying frequency, where n – marks count.
Pulse oscillator MIG-1-TK-Х–Y, where
Х – output type:
«1» – pulse output, contactless inductive switches with pulsed type signal sensors imitation;
«2» – differential output, magnetic inductive sensor imitation;
«3» – differential output with extended frequency range, magnetic inductive sensor imitation.
Y – marks count.
Example. Pulse oscillator MIG-1-TK-1-2 – pulse oscillator with pulse output and two marks.