- Continuous measurement and indication of rotor or shaft rotational frequency of any mechanisms.
- Compatible sensors (depends on indicator model):
- contactless inductive switches with pulsed type signal from 8 to 30 VDC at 750 ohm load. Pulse width not less than 100 μs. Inductive sensors from TURCK can be used as a sensor;
- magnetic inductive sensors with differential-mode output signal from 0.2 to 200 V at 4.4 kOhm load.
- Interface RS-485, protocol Modbus (RTU).
- Four-digit green LED display with 14 mm symbol height.
- 20-segments LED bar graph display.
|Number of marks||1..130|
|Operating temperature range||+5°С..+50°С|
|Protection type (IP code)||IP40|
|Size (W×H×D), mm||72×55×84|
Tachometric indicator TI-TK-X:
X – input sensor type:
«1» – pulsed input (contactless inductive sensor);
«2» — differential input (magnetic inductive sensor).
Indicator is equipped with a remote console for device setting up.
Example. Tachometric indicator TI-TK-1 – tachometric indicator with pulsed input (contactless inductive sensor).