- Сollection and archiving data received from others devices via RS-485 interface (Modbus RTU or Modbus ASCII protocol).
- Measuring and archiving unified current (0..20 mA) or voltage (0..1 V or 0..10 V) signal.
- Remote display units BVI-TK-2 can be connected to channel which are not used in poll to display archived data.
- Archive is saved to SD-card.
- Archiving period is set programmatically.
- Personal settings for every channel to receive data from device or transferring data to BVI-TK-2.
- Nonvolatile real-time clock.
- DIN-rail mounting housing.
- LED indication of operating modes.
- Three archiving modes:
- static – data is written periodically over time from settings;
- dynamic – data is written if difference between current and previous value exceeds threshold value from settings;
- emergency – data is written if error occurs or on relay operation.
- Transferring and viewing archive on PC without SD-card ejecting can be done with special software (is supplied with device).
- Set up via RS-485 or SD-card.
|Max channels count||32|
|Memory card type||SD|
|File system type||FAT16|
|Archive files type||csv|
|Baud rate, kbps||9.6; 19.2; 38.4; 57.6; 115.2|
|Unified current signal input, мА||0..5; 0..20; 4..20|
|Reduced error for measuring unified current signal, %, up to||±0,5|
|Operating temperature range||+5°С..+50°С|
|Dust and moisture protection||IP20|
|Overall dimensions (W×H×D), mm||17.8×85×58|
Multichannel logger MR-2-TK.