- Сollection, displaying and archiving data received from others devices via RS-485 interface (Modbus RTU or Modbus ASCII protocol).
- Automatic and manual displaying mode.
- Sequentally displaying channels data in automatic mode.
- Channel to display selection in manual mode.
- LED indication for automatic mode (loop through the channels).
- Buttons highlighting according to selected channel.
- Up to 16 channels.
- Remote display units BVI-TK-2 can be connected to channel which are not used in poll to display archived data.
- Archive is saved to SD-card.
- Nonvolatile real-time clock.
- 5-digits LED indicator with 14mm symbol height.
- Three archiving modes:
- static – data is written periodically over time from settings;
- dynamic – data is written if difference between current and previous value exceeds threshold value from settings;
- emergency – data is written if error occurs or on relay operation.
- Transferring and viewing archive on PC without SD-card ejecting can be done with special software (is supplied with device).
- Set up via RS-485 or SD-card.
|Buttons number according to indication panel modification:
|Max channels number||16|
|Memory card type||SD, micro SD|
|File system type||FAT16|
|Archive files type||csv|
|Baud rate, kbps||9,6; 19,2; 38,4; 57,6; 115,2|
|Operating temperature range||+5°С..+50°С|
|Dust and moisture protection||IP41|
Scope of supply:
- multichannel logger MR-3-TK;
- panel with 8, 10, 12, 14 or 16 buttons;
- AC/DC converter 220VAC/24VDC.
Multichannel logger and buttons are fasten to metal base, which size is determined by the customer requirements.
Indication panel PI-ХХ-TK, where
ХХ – buttons number from variety 8, 10, 12, 14, 16.
Example. Indication panel PI-14-TK – indication panel PI-TK with 14 buttons and 2 free channels for remote indication units BVI-2-TK connecting.