- Contactless shaft rotational frequency transformation into alternating polarity signal.
- Sensor output amplitude is directly proportional to mark linear speed.
- Sensor output frequency corresponds to mark passing frequency.
- Toothed wheels, grooves deepings and lugs in any ferromagnetic material can be taken as mark.
- Differential principle of handling sensor signal exclude influence of electromagnetic noises on accuracy of rotational frequency to output signal transformation.
- Sensors are produced in M24×1,5 housing with connector for external circuits or built-in oil- or heat-resisting cable.
- Measured device – electronic tachometers TE-6K-TK-2-24V-D, TE-6K-TK, tachometric indicator TI-TK.
|Output signal amplitude, V, not less||0,2*|
|Load resistance, Ohm, not less||4|
|Sensitivity for clearance 0.1 mm, V•s/m, not less||0,1**|
|Working clearance, mm||0.1..1|
|Operating temperature range||+5°С..+90°С|
|Dust and moisture protection||IP67|
|Housing length M12×1, mm||
* – for mark linear speed not less than 2 m/s.
** – for load resistance not less than 4 kOhm.
Rotational frequency sensor DTK-2-М24.
DTK-1-M12 sensors are produced in standard modification with 2 m built-in cable without connector.
On the customer’s request sensor can be produced with non-standard parameters.