- Contactless shaft rotational frequency transformation into voltage square wave sequence.
- Output pulses amplitude is independent from rotation speed.
- Wide measuring range: from one to hundreds of thousands rotations per minute.
- Toothed wheels, grooves deepings and lugs in any ferromagnetic material can be taken as mark.
- Sensor provides dynamic determination of operating threshold on every turning on which guarantees sensor operability for mark parameters changing during working.
- Differential principle of operation exclude outer magnetic fields and machine vibration influence on rotational frequency to output pulses transformation precision.
- Orientation of sensor relatively mark – by wrench flats on sensor’s housing.
- Different housing which are varying in size and thread pitch, can have built-in oil- or heat-resisting cable and/or ends with connector for external lines
- Measured device – electronic tachometers TE-6K-TK-2-24V-D, TE-6K-TK, tachometric indicator TI-TK.
|Switching frequency, Hz||0,05..10000|
|Working clearance, mm||0.1..2|
|Load current, up to, mA||50|
|Operating temperature range||+5°С..+100°С|
|Dust and moisture protection||IP67|
|Housing length M12×1, mm||
|Housing length M24×1,5, mm||
Rotational frequency sensor DTK-1-МХX–YYY, where
ХX – housing thread;
YYY – housing length, mm.
DTK-1-M12 sensors are produced in standard modification with 2 m built-in cable without connector, housing length can be choose from 50, 80 or 120 mm.
On the customer’s request sensor can be produced with non-standard parameters.